Fees and Benefits
• Unlimited year-round admission to Hildene’s buildings, exhibits, grounds and farm; including 8 miles of walking and ski trails and the Hoyt Formal Garden and Cutting and Kitchen Gardens;
• Early registration and reduced rates for Hildene’s Summer Camps for your children or grandchildren;
• Free or reduced admission to select workshops and programs.Click Here for a listing;
• Our newsletter and periodic special mailings highlighting programs, projects, and volunteer activities;
• Reduced admission to many area cultural sites;
• 10% discount at Hildene’s Museum Store and on-line store;
• Other benefits include admission to American Horticulture Society gardens and arboreta and 28 Vermont nordic ski areas. Click here for a list of nordic ski areas. John Hay's New Hampshire home, The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens, also offers reciprocal admission when you show your Hildene membership card.
• The satisfaction of being a part of the restoration and growth of one of America’s great estates.
- Membership Form – Click here to download printable Membership Form in PDF format.